11-27-2005, 11:17 PM
The sig and the avy ar etoo big, but fear not, for I am here!
![[Image: 64x45x232x90_1133133095.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/64x45x232x90_1133133095.jpg)
![[Image: 64x45x232x90_1133133370.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/64x45x232x90_1133133370.jpg)
I know, I know; I rock. =/
![[Image: 64x45x232x90_1133133095.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/64x45x232x90_1133133095.jpg)
![[Image: 64x45x232x90_1133133370.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/64x45x232x90_1133133370.jpg)
I know, I know; I rock. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
A Sig for Noku
|
|
11-27-2005, 11:17 PM
The sig and the avy ar etoo big, but fear not, for I am here!
![]() ![]() I know, I know; I rock. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
11-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Err. . .I posted the sig again because the one you are using is over the size limit, but I posted a reduced version. >.>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
11-28-2005, 06:19 AM
I can understand that you may feel ungratified, Bebi, but I hope you don't consider it an act of generosity if you expect anything in return (which includes respect and gratitude, but I'm not saying that Noku didn't have those for you). If it's not an act of generosity, then, I say you don't deserve the gratification, in my opinion, at least.
Let's keep this about 14's sig that he made for Noku, which deserves the respect of that, so if you wish to continue this, Bebi, contact me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
11-28-2005, 06:57 AM
Honestly, the current avatar is better
11-28-2005, 10:34 PM
50kb. It says that in the rules. o.O
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|