Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
If I remember correctly, every 50 DET you get another weekly TP. Does the formula automatically update it, or does staff have to do it manually? If the latter is the case, could I please get it updated?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
It's every 100 determination and it is added manually by the training system.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I could have sworn it was 50...oh well. Thanks anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:MENTAL STATS:
Intelligence, Luck and Determination don't have any influences to your powerlevel, but can have influences to a battle. Also, people who have their stats on about the same level have fewer chance to die. You can outsmart people, 'see trough their actions' or just have a lot of luck. With a high determination, you just keep pushing everything you got.
- For every 100 points of luck you get an extra +50 Zeni. (Added automatically.)
- For every 50 points of Intelligence you get an extra Best Move.
When you reach the next 50, make a post on the Updates board saying what you want to be your new extra best skill/Move. It cannot be a Technique, and if the new Special Move is thought up, it will be judged by the Staff for balance reasons. Note that you have to make a thread on the roleplaying boards inventing your new special move.
- For every 100 points of Determination, you get an extra training point. (Added automatically.)
=/
The home page is your friend. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)