Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Excuse Me?
#1
I don't find it particularly fair to mark me as inactive for any new member to grab when I've complied with the activity checks. That coupled with the fact that I've been around for 4 years would make me think that a certain staff member needs more balls to actually mention it to me rather than doing it behind my back.

Please fix.

Edit: Reijigay.
#2
Broli thing is your not using you character to roleplay with, matter of fact you have been asked several times to roleplay and you refused, saying no to my face. You want your character back roleplay.
#3
Done.

Oh, and if 18 and Rad can do it, so can I.

=)
#4
Uub; he was marked inactive as a little joke from a Reijin hyped up on caffiene (don't kill me >.>). We'd NPC Broli before giving him away. *lubs*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#5
Shut up, 17.

Oh... wait.. I mean, thanks.

And I've already been NPCed once. =(

And you hoes changed the staff center pass, which means...

YOU FEAR THE DEMOD SQUAD!
#6
You should bring up a C&C thread for your roleplay XD that shit was awesome.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
N....o.... No?

Yeah, that's it.

*Inactivates*

Did you RP? You know it has to be a certain length right? Not a sentence. If I go check and see a sentence, I'm going to pawn you. Not pwn, pawn. I'm going to sell you to a corner store.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#8
Dude, it's like, 5 sentences. That's like 5 times more than you expect.

>.>

<.<

Please?

Edit: Besides, what if I guarentee I'll RP over Christmas break? Better? =P
#9
Forewarning: just because people are being all joking in this thread that does not give any member the right to spam. kthnxgvmepie
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#10
Um... That's um... quite a... roleplay...

*activates*

Promise me you won't ever do that shit again O.o

And try to get a serious roleplay up at some point. Some staff are starting to get very very serious about cracking down on the two weeks thing.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#11
You need to implement a "used to be staff so it's ok" rule.

=\

And yeah, Christmas break.
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Uub; he was marked inactive as a little joke from a Reijin hyped up on caffiene (don't kill me >.>). We'd NPC Broli before giving him away. *lubs*

Actually 17 your wrong both Rei and I talked about it, so don't go and mess with things. But everything is fine now.
#13
Ok, and for the record for anyone, I was actually serious. I just joke around while being serious. If I wasn't serious, I wouldn't have inactivated.

Guys, shut up with the arguement.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#14
When are you going to reactivate me? I need to do my training. =(
#15
Sorry on my part, then, I wasn't aware on the change of position regarding Burori and his NPCness. O.o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#16
Broli...just because Rad and I did it gives you no right to mock us...I did not find your "RP" very funny. You know you are capable if much better than that...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#17
This is done and over with, just make sure you have a roleplay up every two weeks, or at least give us notification you won't be able to.

End of Story.
#18
My post dissappeared O.o

Anyways, I said that even his staff notes said that he was reactivated from NPC in August by himself.

About the thing... Everyone's taking everything too personal. We know Broli's RP wasn't really a serious RP, but it was something at least. There's also no rule saying that noone other than certain people are allowed to "do it". I don't think it was mocking specific people at all, and I found it hilarious. Undecided
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#19
The point is: RP actively.

If you don't, you'll be marked "inactive."
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#20
Act like a smartass with some retarded post like that again and you'll be warned. We wouldn't accept that as a RolePlay from anyone else and there's not going to be an exception made for you. You didn't RolePlay, were marked inactive, then came back and bitched about it. You're the one in the wrong, not us. Next time you want to be in an RPG, you might consider Roleplaying.

You're lucky Reijin saw this before I did. I would have been far less receptive.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)