Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dodoria
#1
Name: Dodoria
Age: ???
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 352 lb (it's all musle)
Hair: None
Eyes: Dark-brown
Other: Spicks on head and forarms
Race: Alien
Fighting Style: Ruthless, Offensive
Moves:

Super Mouth Blast- Absorbs energy through mouth by inhaling, then releases it by exhaling. Attack is a large beam of pink energy.

Renzoku Energy Dan- Charges up energy and reapeatly fires countless pink energy bombs at opponet. Very difficult to dodge or block, but it's posible if enemy is stronger.

Final Flash- Spreads both arms away from body, to the left and right. Then slowly forms hands in front of self. Finally, fires a large pink energy wave. Looks like the Super Mouth Blast, but it much stronger, and takes more Ki.

Tech: None

Standing: Neutral, leaning more on the dark side
Alliance: None
Relationships: None yet...

History: Worked for Freza for awhile, then desided to go it alone. He's currently in the merc. business.

I'm sorry I took so long time, I mean, a Really long time, but I'd like to put this in the vault. Thanks!
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#2
Okay!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Alright, here is the Koola vault sheet.

Name: Koola
Age: Unknown
Sex: Male
Race: Changeling
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 265lbs
Fighting Style: Calculated, Determined
Standing: Bad
Alliance: None

Moves
Tiger Fist: Charges up a blue ki of energy in his fist. He then releases the energy as he throws his fist into his opponent. He can also attack from both of his fists at a great speed. The attack power varies on the amount of ki he stores in his fists. Just before he strikes his opponent, the head of a large barely visible White Tiger will appear. As he strikes his opponent the White Tiger will roar out loud.

Grand Finale: Raises both hands up and charges up a large ball of blue ki above him. He then brings the ball of energy in front of him and fires the ball attached to a beam of ki, towards his opponent.

Mirror Move: Creates a blue barrier of energy around him that can be used to deflect a powerful attack from his opponent back towards them. This attack can fail only if his opponent?s attack is too powerful for the mirror to deflect. If it fails, he will receive up to half of the damage made by his opponent. However this attack may use up allot of ki.

Tech: None

Relationships

Freiza- His brother by blood. Koola hates him, and vice versa. He vowed to one day desroy him.

King Cold- His father, he always looked up to him as a role model when he was young.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#4
Updated.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)