Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Character Switch
#1
I would like to know if I can switch to Captian Silver. I am willing to take the penalties.

Reason: I am kinda losing my interest in Frieza and I would like to be a human.

Thank you.
Reply
#2
Just to clarify the result will be a - 25 stat reduction for each physical and mental. Also...I've never heard of any captain silver...maybe another on staff has. Please wait for an admin response.
Reply
#3
http://myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/...cter-c.htm

Third guy down
Reply
#4
I remember now.

That being said you'll have to wait for either of the Admins or Super Mods to give their input.
Reply
#5
It's -25 to all stats.

The fact that you're changing from a Changeling to a Human shows it isn't just about power, most would perfer anything but human. You've also been here a while and have RPed 12 times, so I say sure.

I'll change your name.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Thank you!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)