Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Or maybe no, I must win, for, I can eventually think of a decent reason.
Cell, I thought I was teh only one, why, why?!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Can there be more than one person eliminated a round and can mor ethan one person win a round, such as the ones where tehre are techniques rewarded.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Someone can kill someone else in a round, and there will still be a normal elimination. So yes, there can be multiple deaths in a round.
But no, only one first placer
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
If it isn't through Burter's storyline, I believe so.
Can there be awards given out for exceptional RPing, such as Cell's transformation?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
No, if you die, you go back to where you were. If you were dead, you go to Earth.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I think he was asking that is, say, hypothetically, Furiza all of a sudden decided to kill me, he attacks and I kill him. Would furiza be sent to the Next Dimension or the planet he came from?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
if you die, you go back to where you were. If you were dead, you go to Earth.
Yea. I hope that answers your question. Again.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
That is in the discussion thread, which is a different one, but, if I remember correctly: You just sign up and you will be revived by some storyline purpose that Baata will make up.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Oooh, the Rad is talking trash, is he?
And for the record, that's the first time I recall doing that.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Bump for new people to see how the original Friend of Foe was. Bardock asked me to make ones for DA and FoFII, so I will