Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Capturing Video?
#1
Okay, so it's like this. I've got almost all DBZ on my comp. I enter the episode Meet Vegito. Get to a frame I like. Press Pause. I press Print Screen and open Adobe Photoshop/Paint.

Then, I crop the frame. Then it turns Black. All of it. Where it used to be the frame that is. Then, if I move it over to where the image behind Photoshop...in the palyer is. You can see through Adobe, into the p;layer and can't take a screenshot of the episodes. I'm getting pissed 'cause I got real good quality movies. X(


Anyone know how to get around this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#2
Virtual Dub, it can save every frame of a video. Search it on google. As far as I know that's the only way, and I don't have time to explain the program to you. It's not hard, though.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
I'm gonna download it ASAP. Big Grin I need to take good images of some characters. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#4
It'd be better if it would support .rmvb's -.-; and .rm's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#5
Get a converter.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
I did and it takes like 40 minutes per episode. -.-; I can't convert 270 episodes this way. I'll figure it out once my dad comes back friday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)