Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatar request
#1
I already have a picture, but it is of Goku. I need somebody skilled in the ways of Photoshop to help me alter it a little bit.

If it can be done, darken the skin tone a little bit so he is more tan. That's the easy part. This is a picture of what Bardock's scar looks like. If you can find some way to add that to the face (slanted in accordance to the face angle), that'd be awesome. Also, although it's not necessary, if you can to put a hint of his crimson bandana just under the hairline.

Here is the image. The quality kind of sucks, so if that can be helped at all please do so.

If none of my modifications can be done, just turn it into an avie the best you can.

Thank you to whoever takes the time to do this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#2
I put the scar, but I can't do the tan bit. -.-;

Oh yeah, it anyone wants to put the scar on too, rotate the image with the scar 15 degrees in CW. Then it'll fit perfectly see?


PS. I know, bad cut on the scar, my PSCS2 is going mad -.-;

[Image: ssj6qxcopy0jv.jpg]

@Goku Jr, do taht 15 degrees thing and it'll look better. It doesn't look like it now...I think ?(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
Thanks, guys. =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#4
Why is it that in the sig, his right arm has something brown (?) on it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#5
My shot at the avatar:


[Image: chubbsbardockavi.gif]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#6
What's with the red spots?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#7
To hide my fuck ups.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#8
Not so much gloves, but kind of...wrist sleeves, with little loops for the thumbs, they also cover the bottom 1/4th of his hand, around the palm.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)