Poll: What was your top three favorite sagas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dante's Abyss '06
0%
0 0%
Vegeta-sei Saga
0%
0 0%
Friend or Foe II
0%
0 0%
Takeover Saga
0%
0 0%
Dante's Abyss '04-'05
0%
0 0%
Prophecy's Child
0%
0 0%
Friend or Foe
0%
0 0%
Lookout Saga
0%
0 0%
Last Man Standing
0%
0 0%
Fusion Revival
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Staff Saga
#61
Along with Takeover, I loved DA '06. It was RPing in a strategy game and I loved that aspect. It sucked when everything just became huge groups...I think a cap on how many people can be in a square and not fight would loosen the next one up alot.

I might not have been here for the good 'ol days but Takeover for its scope and story and DA 06 for its level of imersion have been my favorites.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#62
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!



I didn't see Lookout Saga on there so I didn't vote for it.


I took over the damn world, so it's my fav ^_^
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#63
It is on there, Kami o_o
Reply
#64
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!



I didn't see Lookout Saga on there so I didn't vote for it.


I took over the damn world, so it's my fav ^_^
=\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#65
Takeover for me.

It's the only saga i've been in.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)