Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Silver's Sig Workshop
#61
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Could you possibly make me a Paragus Sig with Suffer Eternal on it?

what do you mean by that? Is Suffer Eternal the secondary text?

yes sorry i didnt clarify.
Reply
#62
no prob. At first glance I thought it said "Surfer Eternal" and I was like, WTF?! lol. i'll get Jeice's done first since he PMed me about two days ago.
Reply
#63
No problem at all.
Reply
#64
Gah, last come last served i supose, anyhoo could i trouble you to make me a signature with a picture of Sazua and the words Suffer Eternal on it? It would be much appreciated.
Reply
#65
i just need an avitar now, thanks
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#66
I just want people to know that I will be a little late with the sigs. I am busy making a tutorial for the tournament. When I am done I will get back to the requests. No more requests at this time
Reply
#67
Ranma
Pics: One as guy and one as girl
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)