Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C&c
#1
I like the Goku Jr. ones the most. A question though, how did you make the background with stars for the Olibu one? Mind giving me the brush? Big Grin I lost my whole set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#2
Make me a sig. King Cold. Please.

If you take the request, I'll give specs and whatnot.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#3
Uhhh...Paur?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Lmao! I love that sig! Your best yet!


I'd love it too....if it wasn't spelled Puar, but Paur.

EDIT: ROFLMAO. Paur Big Grin Smile)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
BAM?

[Image: Puarsigjpgv2.jpg]

J'adore, mon ami. 'Tis definitely an awesome one. I found those same images, but I could never work 'em into a good sig...you pulled it off though. Thanks much.

^_^

Also, I try to make Puar like a normal cat, instead of like the anime Puar, so this sig works well.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#6
It's too large. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
It's too large. =(

The Puar one isn't >.> It's under 50 kb and it's 400x120.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#8
Oh. Cache. My bad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Suggestion, next time you make a thread with a lot of sigs, post them as links. I, for one, can barely load that last Janemba sig you posted. >.<;


O:nce it finally loaded >.> the first thing I saw was the text. I think if you could modify it from the usual white filled text, it'd looked awesome-er than now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)