Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KC Sig Shop
#1
Main Text: Kirano
Colo(u)rs: Evil Scheme, purple, black, red, brown, etc.
Other Text: Big Bang Buster!!!
Other Text2: Spice Bros
Other Text3 (Optional - if you can make it fit): Hello, My name is Kirano, and I will be Killing you today
Images: Cloud and Tidus.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#2
I'd like to request one for future use. ^-^ Take your time 'cause I'm in no rush. <3


Main Text: Videl
Image: Here
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
[Image: KiranoSigjpg.jpg]
Could you edit the Bros to Buster?
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
What are you talking about?

>.>

<.<

<.>

It says Big Bang Bros. I entended it to say Big bang BUSTER. Could you please edit that out?
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#5
Press F5, Kirano.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.

*slaps forehead*

Thanks. I had to key refresh, the refresh button didn't work. 0_o

EDIT: By any chance, matching avy?
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.

I was going to recommend Alt-F4, but okay, that works too.

And the sig is alright. I'm not feeling the font though. It seems sort of out of place in the sig. I think it's because it wasn't really blended into the background.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.
I'm not cruel like you. =P Oh, and I almost did that to see if it worked, too, but then I remembered. >.<

Exactly what Kirano said. A better font would definitely improve it; probably something that is not so bland.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
=o

Thats hawt.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.

I was going to recommend Alt-F4, but okay, that works too.


You might of as well said click the red 'X' in the courner of the window. -_-



Nice siggy, KC, I needed something new. ^_^
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)