Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This is wrong and... well, just wrong
#1
I can't say anything that won't seem like I'm dissing the sig >.<
Reply
#2
I liked how you made it sucky to symbolize how wrong it was. The bad picture quality was a good symbol of how bad Gokule was, and the plain text was a good show of how uncool he was, 'cause he didn't get a cool font. The background was too good. Make it more sucky. Other than that, good job.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#3
I'm forbidden to go on those pages >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#4
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /guides/transformations/budokai/images/gokule_5.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.36 Server at http://www.daizex.com Port 80
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#5
http://www.daizex.com/guides/transformat...ai/images/

Just scroll down to the Gokule images?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
I agree with Zarbon. Add a horrible zigzag border. And put some of those broken image tags randomly in there.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)