07-02-2006, 03:43 AM
Confession
I would let lips say words
Hard to speak, true to my soul
from my heart,
a secret so kept hidden
to you I?d confess
I struggle to say
What is natural, to come?
I find my breath catching
Yet in my mind I say it,
loudly, I do confess
To kiss lips so full
That spill the words
One?s that stop my blood
But kisses so divine
If I could confess?
I?d say it gentle
hardly coming free, but
so simple, against you
with beautiful eyes; look
I?ll?confess?
To say I love you
my soul, so distraught
Your love, completes
my soul, peace
Because, I confess, to loving you
I love?you.
I would let lips say words
Hard to speak, true to my soul
from my heart,
a secret so kept hidden
to you I?d confess
I struggle to say
What is natural, to come?
I find my breath catching
Yet in my mind I say it,
loudly, I do confess
To kiss lips so full
That spill the words
One?s that stop my blood
But kisses so divine
If I could confess?
I?d say it gentle
hardly coming free, but
so simple, against you
with beautiful eyes; look
I?ll?confess?
To say I love you
my soul, so distraught
Your love, completes
my soul, peace
Because, I confess, to loving you
I love?you.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

