Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C & C por favor
#1
If we ever have a Launch, she could use this:

[Image: launchsig.jpg]

Can I get C & C on this sig plz. . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#2
I like the Back-ground most.

Oh yeah, I think it was Lunch, not Launch. But I don't even know the saga she was in, so whatever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
She was from Dragonball, Toma. Might have appeared in the earlier DBZs too. It was translated Launch, though it might've been different in the original. Anyway, on to the critique: It's a good sig, but you might've done better to show both sides of her in it. Like naughty and nice. Tongue
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#4
Nice and simple sig. Looks ok to me.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#5
Edited:

[Image: launchsig2.jpg]
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#6
It definitely went down with a second picture.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
I don't like the 2nd one because Launch doesn't blend in, when Hasky did.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#8
The second one looks kinda thrown together, I like the first one much more.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)