Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Armor upgrades and
#1
No. I don't believe that a technique you have to put in loads of work for should be able to be defended against by simply purchasing an upgrade
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
no1 Audio pronunciation of "No" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n)
adv.

1. Used to express refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement: No, I'm not going. No, you're wrong.
2. Not at all; not by any degree. Often used with the comparative: no better; no more.
3. Not: whether or no.


n. pl. noes (nz)

1. A negative response; a denial or refusal: The proposal produced only noes.
2. A negative vote or voter.


interj.

Used to express strong refusal, doubt, or disbelief.


If you never noticed. When staff say no. It usually stays that way.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#3
Thanks Retane, but we can handle it. We're staff for a reason.

I don't believe we should allow someone to have defense against a technique, especially ones that are given for loads of hard work
Reply
#4
I think it's a good idea if you only allow one of them to be purchased per armor.

It wouldn't make you immune to the techs but it would decrease their effectiveness.
Reply
#5
Sorry BJ. I was being goofy and felt a need to. I apologize.

And Nikki, I honestly don't like it. I mean if we wanted a resistance or something I'm sure we could make some creative RP or something but in the nd I don't see it mattering much.

Whats it going to effect? A fight?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#6
BJ is not an admin last time I checked. He didn't like it but it would be up to an admin in the end. :/

I think the people who wouldn't want it are the people with the techs, maybe if you take fire upgrade with your fire tech you get some kind of boost to your tech.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
BJ is not an admin last time I checked. He didn't like it but it would be up to an admin in the end. :/

That's correct.

And I like the idea if we go by what Waffuru posted in his first reply
Reply
#8
Like I was saying, good job Waffuru. Great idea.
Reply
#9
Stop spamming.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Whats it going to effect? A fight?

Uh duh... Why do you say that as if a fight is not important? Take DA for instance, what if the final bout had come down to two fighters, one having the advantage of that tech... He'd win if they both r/ped well and power level similar... In fights like that anything can make a difference... With the armour it's just one less thing to be counted against you for...

=/

Ok you used DA. No. Just no. If you're going to use it use everything in it. You only mentioned a few of the statistics. There were plenty more. So your point there is null and void.

Now as to a real fight. Let's use Obilu and Retane in a fight. Obilu has the fire kenises. Stats are about the same. We're on any planet it dont matter. Power levels about the same.


With out any kind of damned armor, I can win just as simply as I could with it. Most armor upgrades are for stat boosts anyways. SHit give me a damned rebreather and get around water or let me splash some water on your little fire tech.

In the end it's not going to matter. the winner will depend on the power level and rping skill.

The damned tech only allows possibilities. But if someone wants to waist money on some armor upgrade just cuz they can't be creative, then by all means let them. They can be the bigger fool.


Thats my view on it.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
I think it's a good idea if you only allow one of them to be purchased per armor.

It wouldn't make you immune to the techs but it would decrease their effectiveness.

What he said.

10,000 an upgrade? Limit one per armor? I think that sounds fair.

Retane: if you don't like it, don't buy an upgrade.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#12
Thats a great idea Rad!
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)