Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Somewhat Well Known But Not Quite Legendary Super Saiyan
#1
On the last episode of Dragonball Z, Wade discovered that his entire music collection was wiped out by a mysterious virus! Sending him into a rage.

Panel One:
[Image: 433849760_l.jpg]


As his anger mounted, the golden aura of a new transformation manifest itself around him! It turned out that his favorite Celine Deon collection had been taken out with the bug!

Panel Two:
[Image: 433849760l8wk.jpg]


It seemed that the entire building would shake itself to pieces as his transformation continued.

Panel Three:
[Image: 433849760l9dd.jpg]


His anger couldn't be contained any longer when he discovered that his PORNO stash had been taken out as well! Pain and misery created a rage so terrible that the powers of the Legendary Super Saiyan were released from within!

Panel Four:
[Image: 433849760l3lz.jpg]



OCC: I'd like to thank Cell mucho much for the writing and the title. Thanks dude. Wink
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#2
You forgot his SS Muscles!

[Image: wadebulk0bf.jpg]
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#3
That's priceless.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
You forgot his SS Muscles!

[Image: wadebulk0bf.jpg]

No Leg muscles!

You want too much of old GJ here >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#5
Jeez-us! What else are you gonna want?

Face? Abs? Bulging Saiyan Cock?

I'm ahead of ya.

[Image: wadebulkxtreeeeeme5uu.png]
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#6
XD Those made my day. Thanks, guys.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
RoX!
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#8
That was fantastic. Especially GJ's renditions. You guys are nuts.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#9
Someone should make him into a SSJ 3 =O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Moochy
Yeah Toma,It may be possible for him tou turn USSJ


I said SSJ3 -.-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#11
Not only does USSJ come before USSJ, but SSJ3 wouldn't deplete his power.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#12
MFG's info is hypothetical >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#13
... And none of what you're talking about matters.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#14
Goku couldn't defeat Majin Buu on Earth when he went SSJ3 'cause he would have ran out of power too soon. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
Don't forget Trunks and Vegeta had a year to perfect it, whereas Goku didn't. =o With time, anyone can learn to handle it. Such as when Goku and Gohan stayed in SSJ form until the Cell Games
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Tapkar
Yeah, that's also true.

Most Saiyans (Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan I think) learned to keep Super Saiyan without losing any energy. Gohan and Goku did this during the Cell Games, and Goku and Vegeta during the Buu saga, while on the Kaioshin's planet.

I, however, think thier a tad bit weaker in this form. Only because thier hair is like half white, half yellow. While Goku and Vegeta's first time going SS, thier hair was bright bright yellow. Yet the form they use that doesn't deplete is a lighter yellow...


It's brighter because of the aura.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)