07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Quote:2) Bump the thread every 72 hours after that. ONCE per 72 hours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
|
Avatar
|
|
07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Quote:2) Bump the thread every 72 hours after that. ONCE per 72 hours. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
07-06-2006, 06:15 PM
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...12275&sid=
Read it and weep. (For the record, I was KC at that time =D) [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
07-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Toma was in the right, gosh. Your avatar is too large, anyways. Read the rules.
MC = okay.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Toma And I AM a mod. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|