Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pictures of real people
#1
I wasn`t sure wether to ask this here or in the Workshop, but I posted here just in case. Anyway, this is my question. Can a person in his sig and/or avie have a picture of a real person? Like from a movie or something?
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#2
It would be decided on a case by case basis
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
It would be decided on a case by case basis

So same rules as in the Artistic interpretation? K, I understand. I got one case but ill post it in the appropriate thread. Anyway, thanks for awnsering.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)