Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
Link.
I posted for my first King Kai quest three days ago or so and was wondering if someone one staff, when they got a moment, could please look it over, see if I'm good to go or not. Thanks in advance.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
How did you get to King Kai already? Your teleportation doesn't get you there given you hadn't been there before.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
the main site says it's only a 2 week trip now...not 4 weeks...
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Well that's pretty fucking stupid. 2 weeks is way too short.
But he's right. It says that. Never mind, 17.
Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
I figured since it relates to the same topic, I'd bump this thread, but it's been about 5 days since I posted requesting a staff review of my second King Kai quest.
Link. If someone with some spare time can take a moment to read over it and grade it I'd be much in their debt, please? Thanks in advance as well.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.