07-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Did you get this character approved?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
Avatar
|
|
07-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Did you get this character approved?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Yes, that is what I meant. Okay then. It would help if you posted in the thread in the workshop or say that when you ask, otherwise I don't know. =o
Done-o.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17As in say that BJ gave you permission. I try not deal with that schtuff. =X
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Yea, I never approved the game version. Just FYI. There is a big enough difference I would usually say no.
But I know you'll bitch back and I don't feel like dealing with it right now. So go for it.
07-20-2006, 11:54 PM
I would have said no, had you asked me. I still am not comfortable with it. But it's not something I care about enough to make a big deal over, and I'm going off almost 2 days without sleep. So just assume I agree with it.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|