Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bujin's Shop Version 3.0
#1
Make me a Legolas siggah?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Make me a Rock lee sig? No side test, just Rock lee Big Grin
Reply
#3
That looks pretty hawt. *uses*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
Me.

You can use Dende pics.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#5
Looks the same.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#6
Can you make me a siggy? Use anyone blonde for it.


Cloud, Titus, Seigfried Schtauffen, Super sayain hair and some guy's head, etc.


Theme: Evil

Text: Hellish and Demonic, maybe text from TESIV: Oblivion. Click on the Oblivion link and find evil weird text with symbols.


Donation:











50 to 300 Zeni.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
[Image: GokuJr2copy.jpg]

Fixed with the right character Wink

Haven't made the avi yet. . .maybe a bit later. . .



two words . . .





































































HOLY SHIT
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bebi
Kirano please do not stretch the page. It's annoying to have to scroll down like that just to see if there is another post.


Who the hell do you think you are you annoying nooblet?


I think you might want to STFU. *checks join dates*


EDIT: I'm sorry for flaming, staff, but he just joined and is ordering me, when i've been here for a year.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Tapkar
*checks Kiranos's joining date*

....A year....Oh yeah.



Anyway, think you an whip me a siggy of Bui?

Bui's that guy from Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Team Toguro, the Dark Tournament. He had the big ass axe, remember?

Prank-Joined as Jeice in November in '05. I'll show you the prank RP if you want.

EDIT: Very Drawing and Engaging RP
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Didn't like the text, so. . .

[Image: Rock.jpg]

*Jaw Drops* Wow...Thats God Like =O

Good stuff. Is that Guy-sensei in the bg?

Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
[Image: Cargo2.jpg]

Meh, maybe I should try something different every so often o.O

Using immediately. I like it a lot. Thanks!

Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
[Image: GokuJr2copy.jpg]

Fixed with the right character Wink

Haven't made the avi yet. . .maybe a bit later. . .

The bg is amazing and I love the text. I don't like the use of the GJ picture in the bg. Needs to be more opaque or something IMO.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#11
I am guessing that the brush has come in handy already. =D
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I am guessing that the brush has come in handy already. =D

In the Cargo one and the Bebi one I'm making, yes. Now I want to see you splatter it up.


I most definately will once I find a suitable pic.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
[Image: Kirano.png]

Acceptable?

Hell freggin yes.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
[Image: Kirano.png]

Acceptable?


Godly.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#15
Come to think about it, could you use that Image, copy it, edit the text to say cloud so I can use it for another RPG as well?
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Come to think about it, could you use that Image, copy it, edit the text to say cloud so I can use it for another RPG as well?

I. . .





Didn't save the .psd Sad


I could make another, though.


Unless you want to, dont stress yourself over it. Got the Bg image, or did you delete the whole thing?

If you deleted it, I'll just upload my old avi: [Image: Cloudavi2.gif]


EDIT: If you have the BG, then try usin some image and insertin it on the top layer.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Prank-Joined as Jeice in November in '05.
Uh ... November 05? That's not a year. -_-;

I honestly deserve your post up above deserves a warning. Even if you were a veteran I wouldn't excuse that kind of blatant arrogance. Bebi was right - you were annoying for stretching the page.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#18
Ranma
Pics: One as guy and one as girl
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)