Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Questie
#1
Safe Passage on Vegeta-sei!

I would love if a staffy updated it. Big Grin
Reply
#2
Approved. Like I said, don't skim out on content because of a specific post number. Another staffer will have to get to updating your stats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Approved. Like I said, don't skim out on content because of a specific post number. Another staffer will have to get to updating your stats.
Thank you very much <3

It's just... I kind of put everything I had out on the table, and then it wasn't enough... So I couldn't think of anything else.
Reply
#4
Very sorry for double post... but since I did the questie. I should get my rewards right? -hides in fear-
Reply
#5
Yea, I'll do it. Sorry.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)