Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question
#1
a mod will get to it when they have time, they are busy doing updates for the site and running the saga, plus they are probably on more than just this site, so they might not have seen it. Smile
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#2
It's not really used that much. It doesn't tend to get paid any mind.

As far as I know, you can change it by opening your Training account and changing it manually from there. It should show up on the boards.

That said, I've edited it for you.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
As far as I know, you can change it by opening your Training account and changing it manually from there. It should show up on the boards.
You can't. It used to be editable on the forums, but VJ changed it so a mod has to change it on the roster.

It's usually done at the same time someone buys a teletube or the like.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)