Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Planet =D
#1
Well, Android 17 teleported me to Earth. http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post281369 That is the post where he sends me. I was just wondering if that could get updated, so I don't get kicked in the shins for roleplaying on Earth. xD

Thank you to whoever does it.
Reply
#2
Done.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
I believe now when you teleport somewhere you need to go to Capsule Corp, make a new post under the tag [Buying - Teleporter] and say where you started and where you're going to prevent staff confusion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#4
Android 17 has Kai Kai...that's how he teleported Pigero to Earth.
Reply
#5
I know. What I'm saying is that when somebody teleports they need to notify in the Capsule Corp board. Even though 17 did the teleporting, Pigero needs to make a teleporter post saying he was transported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#6
Uhm Bardock...No he doesn't xP. That;s just for if they're buying stuff, so that if they have all this different stuff from planets we know they teleported to them.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was only for when you were teleporting to a different planet to buy something.
Reply
#8
My mistake. Sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)