Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Request
#1
I was just wondering whether it'd be possible to get my name changed to Sazuaa. Everyone refers to me as it already anyway, it would just be convenient if someone could change it. If someone could do this it'd be much appreciated.
Reply
#2
Staff can't change it, or else the roster program won't recognize it and won't display your MIA status/postbit (the one under your avy)/things simply won't work. Simply stick with the name, and use the one you want in your RPs, doesn't matter much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
Actually, he can Toma. >.>
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...22248&sid=
He can just have VJ add him as Sazuaa on the non-transformer list, and wala.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#4
Yeah, sorry, my bad. I got too used to the old rules. -_-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#5
Done.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Just fyi, the non-typo name is actually Sauzaa/Sauza >_> Like Salsa.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
Thanks alot 18.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)