Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Max Ki problem
#1
There seems to be a problem with my max ki, i should have oosaru (untrained) and i have had it all this time and suddenly today my Max Ki is my regular ki. Can someone put the oosaru upgrade back onto my ki please. Thank you
Reply
#2
That is because I added a "Species" variable to the database for determining your max ki. By doing this I avoided a lot of Staff headaches for the future.

Your max ki isnt right at the moment because your species hasnt been set to Saiyan yet.

VJ
Reply
#3
o ok thanks
Reply
#4
Fixed. I'll try to find any others that are incorrect.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Anyone who still isn't fixed should post here
Reply
#6
I figured since I'm free Id give you guys a list Big Grin

Androids
Android 14-20 & HF17

Saiyans
Bardock, Borgos, Bra, Broli, Gohan, Kakarot, King Vegeta, Kollifum, Nappa, Pan, Panbuukin, Selipa, Son Goten, Toma, & Turles

Nameks
Cargo,Dende, Lord Slug, Nail, Piccolo, Piccolo Daimoun, Retane

I didn't list Humans, because Humans and Non-transformers get the same things so I figured it would be a waste of your time.

BTW Some of these I am not 100% sure becuse their power levels were stilll high (ie: Piccolo, and Piccolo Daimoun) Piccolo has items, and PD has Spritken (trained?). On the roster all these people are currently Non-Transformers.

Edit: I didn't do this to be an asshole I am just trying to help you guys get it done quicker, because some ppl dont sign on often so this would take longer than it really had to.

Edit2: I was unsure about the changelings, Like Cell, Bojack, & Zarbon undergo transformations in the series/ movie but IDK if that counts

Edit 3: Cuz Cell has Saiyan blood in him...and Bojack and Zarbon only have one transformation.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#7
We have a list, thanks. A huge, detailed, HTML list.

We just don't want to do them all at once, so we're going to have people ask us if they arn't done yet. K?
Reply
#8
Yeah, I just noticed this, too. I was like, woah, small number. Weird.

No hurry to get anything fixed, just throwing my name out there.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#9
Max ki problem. Fix plz?
Reply
#10
oh sorry Sad
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#11
Nah, no big deal. Sorry I kinda snapped on you. That was my bad. I do appreciate the thought.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
Max ki problem. Fix plz?

You want to be Goten again? We can do that now
Reply
#13
It's not affecting my max ki but could someone please change my species to android? My apologies if this isn't the correct place to post this, but I saw others doing it as well.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#14
Yup
Reply
#15
I'm labeled as non-transformer by my max ki is correct.
Reply
#16
Sorry, we don't accomodate losers.

/done
Reply
#17
<.< xD

Thanks B.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
Max ki problem. Fix plz?

You want to be Goten again? We can do that now

Oh yeah? Hm... sure, be great it you could. Sorry for the late response. Big Grin
Reply
#19
Done.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#20
Thanks much, 'Becca.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)