Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fable II
#1
Half an hour into the game...I dug up a new condom and a book Smile who else got this game? I think I saw someone by the name of Duradain on it. I scared the people in my starting area because I kept forgetting I had to press the right trigger thingie to pull up expressions and instead did a spell, pulled my sword out and shot at a kid *sighs* so far I'm loving it. Spent a while playing it yesterday...five hours *coughs* I was going to play today but knew if I turned it on I wouldn't be going to class so yea...it will have to wait until I come back from campus.

Edit: And I spent like a straight hour just playing with my dog throwing the ball and running around. I forgot I had to heal him, the lil freaker got injured somehow...I don't see how seeing he didn't help me in any fights. Just stood there like 'dee dee dee.'
Reply
#2
I'm getting it. Gonna be playing it like crazy in the next week or so, try to do and see everything before GOW 2 comes out, doesn't seem very likely, but I'll give it a try.
Reply
#3
The dog is awesome.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
Yea I finally saw him attak, I got the title Dog Lover. Just got to the next town to speak to the abbot. I stopped and saved there so I can run to the store. I'll likely be playing well into the am tonight since tomorrow i don't have class until noon.
Reply
#5
I'm watching the story to get one of the exclusive items.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
I'll be picking this up tonight I'd say. Late night shopping ftw!
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#7
It's pretty awesome.

I actually really like the inclusion of rifles and pistols. I thought it was going to come off as really hokey, given how "fantasy" the previous game was -- and this game looked -- but it fits quite nicely.

If I end up shooting magic at steam powered robots later in the game, though, I'm gonna pretty... well... I don't know. It won't be a good thing, though.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
The only detractor I've read on a few reviews is that the story isn't quite up to what it should be. Other than that, it's supposed to be fully sick.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#9
It's also not Fallout 3. =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#10
Seeing as I have never played Fallout 1 nor 2 I have no idea what that means Bra.

I do love swimming and jumping over fences and stuff. It's sweet.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)