Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please, I want opinions.
#1
I have tried two different styles of roleplaying the one I did for Spiritken and before.


And the one I am using for Dante?


Which one do you like more?

And could I please have some C&C on my roleplaying style/Character?


I'm trying to improve by taking information from the rate the person above you thread, but posting this just seemed smarter.


(Spiritken Training) This was my life.

Previus Roleplaying style.


[S] Croix Noir

Current Style.


Yeah.. I make spelling errors with word, so there might be some in this post.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#2
Bump >_>
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#3
I like your DA: C style better, it looks better and flows better, in my opinion. I personally think you capture your character everytime and don't stray away from your character building, and if you did it wouldn't be much.

Woo for Akane [:
Reply
#4
Alrighty. Thanks muchio Pig. ^_^
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)