12-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Hey i just made a new role play in planet earth titled elimination:part one:chapter one. I am currently looking for someone to respond to this role play so go check it out if interested.
|
to all seaking action on earth
|
|
12-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Hey i just made a new role play in planet earth titled elimination:part one:chapter one. I am currently looking for someone to respond to this role play so go check it out if interested.
12-24-2006, 12:40 AM
This should have probably been posted in the RPG Discussion forum, which is inside the asylum. It's a sub-forum at the top.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
12-24-2006, 01:04 AM
I know it's probable not appropiate but may I just say when I saw those two pictures you took I was rolling on the floor, tears flowing down my face in hysterics. That really made my day.
12-24-2006, 01:11 AM
Pete: hey you wanna go for a beer?
Bob: no I gotta go meat the kids at the pool Pete: OMG WTF This is why spelling is important. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. XD ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-24-2006, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I was totally thinking Pokemon when I saw this.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
12-24-2006, 01:57 AM
XD. A19, you're hilarious.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
12-24-2006, 02:21 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin I thought the Canadians were finally making their move. =/ *Disappointed*
12-24-2006, 02:27 AM
![]() edit: Oh bugger. I was beaten. Shows what you get for not reading the replies first. ![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
12-24-2006, 03:00 AM
Oh now I get it... Sea-king. God, how the hell did you guys spot that. *shrug*
12-24-2006, 03:22 AM
We're geeks.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
12-24-2006, 03:24 AM
I read it as "seeking."
Yay for paradigms!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-24-2006, 03:30 AM
Moved.
"Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|