Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
You never posted in Uub's Active Check so you were removed from the roster.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
Why would I have to do that?
Because that's the whole fucking point of the active check. For you to post and let us know you are active.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
It was stickied on every single forum. If you missed it, that's not our fault.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Somebody is attempting to join as Corniss, FYI. =X
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Okay, seems like this active check was a bit off. It was only sticked in the Asylum from what I see, and Uub only gave two days for it which is hardly enough time it should be a week. Since Corniss was active before the check, giving a post on Oct 16 and Oct 22 he should get his stuff back.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I agree with Trunks. I thought it had been open longer than two days...
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
My bad....I'll put him back on the roster page, but if your active you should be on within a two day time limit o.O
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Weren't you the one who just felt the need to explain a two day absence?
^_^
All's well that ends well, eh?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
o.O I love you to boss...anyway your added back to the roster Corniss welcome back and sorry for the trouble, I'm still learning the ropes so the next active check will be longer and posted in every forum o.O
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
*naisu gai locksu*
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."