Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by No Longer Android 13
erg. If it's aloud, I'd like to keep Android 13. I'm thinking of staying as the big blue cause I've done so much with him and don't want to give him up just yet. So yeah. sigh...more drama. Feel free to say no though.
Are you quitting or not!?
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Jesus, you say that AFTER I go and start tokens again?!
FUCK YOU NON-QUITTERS! FUCK YOU ALL!
>='(
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Jesus, you say that AFTER I go and start tokens again?!
FUCK YOU NON-QUITTERS! FUCK YOU ALL!
>='(
That's another reason why I'm staying...unless you want to take that off of my hands completely.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
If you still want it, you can have it, I guess. I was kinda looking forward to it since I spent all day thinking about it >_>;;
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
And here i was going to sweet talk you into staying. Are you on AIM yet?!
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
silence you several times n00b. =P
Well, if you want it BJ, you can take it.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
It was your's because it was mine. You make the call
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
what so you to a comprimise? I'll run it but I'll run it off of your idea, cause your's is much better than the one I had planned. I'll give you credit for the quest as well, since you kind of made up the plot.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Sure, but we'll have to talk about it sometime. I had some stuff planned for during
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
yeah, no problem. Just erm...give me back my Android 13 name please. lol...and we can talk anytime, I have the next two days off...just have to write an essay for school, but taht's it.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
zomg another futa joins teh fray
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Just how you like it, eh?
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I would tell you to do a google image search but... uh...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=futa
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
wow...ok. lol FTW! (unless he wasn't talking about me...)
BTW: I'd say Canada made me come back, but sadly, the blame doesn't fall on them...it falls on Michelle.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Just how you like it, eh?
Sorry I only like teh man titties
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
The next person to "quit" and rejoin a day later gets a dropbear burrowing up their arse.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
The next person to "quit" and rejoin a day later gets a dropbear burrowing up their arse.
OH EM GEE
Drop bears are tricksy creatures they are, tripping like they do.
Find out more about these vicious creatures!!
http://geocities.com/muirnin/db.htm
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Wow....so all of this happened in the two days I was gone...wow