Poll: Who is more out-of-line?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
William/Frieza
0%
0 0%
Max/Dracula
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
William vs Max
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
Will seems to do it in fun
The problem is, it's not often very funny anymore. Just irritating and completely unnecessary. Will seems to follow the principle "if you've got anything good to say, don't say it." In other words, he seems only to reply when he sees an opportunity to piss people off.

For example, in my uni thread he came in, first thing he bluntly asks: "which uni are you going to?" Immediately after he says, basically, that uni sucks. Then does nothing else in the thread except bash on people's courses/unis, 'advising' them to switch. It's similar to other threads. He only really crops up in the asylum when it's to say something negative. When was the last time you heard Will congratulate someone in a non-sarcastic way?

I agree completely with what Bido said. It just spreads a negative vibe and turns Chubbs into a place you don't want to visit. Kind of like the vagrants Will so detests.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
DM takes his ideas to far, and fights until he gets banned for what he believes if right.

William thinks what he's saying is right to. So what's the difference?

Thinking your right and being right are two different things
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
When was the last time you heard Will congratulate someone in a non-sarcastic way?

Fair critism that I'm sure William will be happy to work on. Believe it or not, he does have nice things to say, even if it's not said in public
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
DM takes his ideas to far, and fights until he gets banned for what he believes if right.

William thinks what he's saying is right to. So what's the difference?

Thinking your right and being right are two different things

Yeah, Will thinks he's right...but about everything. Always. And everyone else's opinion sucks.

It's not so much that Will thinks he's right - it's the way he asserts it. By bashing everyone else.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

#25
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
DM takes his ideas to far, and fights until he gets banned for what he believes if right.

William thinks what he's saying is right to. So what's the difference?

Thinking your right and being right are two different things

Yeah, Will thinks he's right...but about everything. Always. And everyone else's opinion sucks.

It's not so much that Will thinks he's right - it's the way he asserts it. By bashing everyone else.

You're right, and I agree that's in a flaw that Will has (and though he won't admit it's a flaw, I'm sure he'll agree he's right about everything)

My point is that Nappa mentioned Dracula getted banned for what he believes is right...but does that really make it okay just because he thinks it's right?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#26
And yet you all loved it when he went after Alex, or he went after Kirano.

I really didn't want to fight about this, or debate. I simply wanted to say my peace and leave, so if you don't mind this will be my last post in this thread...
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Dracula Man
How is him telling me "just quit already" in my C&C thread him thinking he is right?

If I were to see that, I would have responded in an unsavory manor. Perfect example of how those comments are deconstructive and pugnacious.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
#28
I have to agree with Bido through most of this thread.

That said, I feel that enough arguing has been done and I'm locking this before it gets even more out of hand. I'm locking it because I have a fairly good idea where this is going to go (someone getting warnings, not necessarily Drac or any specific person) and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#29
You're a jerk Reijin. I really wanted to get in on this. It would have been fun.

=(
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
You're a jerk Reijin. I really wanted to get in on this. It would have been fun.

=(

My thoughts exactly. The thread's completely diplomatic. There's no flaming or anything. O.o;
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#31
Whatever, guys. Blame me because we all know that I really actually cared enough to want to close this -_- *win/lose*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#32
Woah... someone had a bad day.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#33
Nah, I'll explain on the staff board or PM or something later.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#34
I was actually just trying to find a nice way to say "stuf."

^_^
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)