Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Simple. You submit funny videos/prank calls/whatever, and they might make it into the Emporium. In other words, we'll keep a running list in this post, from the videos that you post links to. It can be YouTube, eBaums, whatever. As long as its funny.
LIST:
http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/giggles.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZqCWIo6-w
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zEgZOZflIMY
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Here's one that I thought was funny. =P
Shoes.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I didn't even grin. Not accepted. =(
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
funny funny hahaha
Accepted.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I dunno. Not really that funny, but then, I never think those videos are funny, and plenty of other people do. I'll leave it for a bit. If other people want to vouch for it, go ahead.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211
This one is easily the best ever.
It really is...
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211
This one is easily the best ever.
(>.<);;
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211
This one is easily the best ever.
(>.<);;
Haha, you actually fell for it?
Again?...
I didn't...no, really, I didn't... >_>;;
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211
This one is easily the best ever.
Oh, vgcats? Well It must be oka-
dammit!
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I have no idea what's going on, but here are some funnyass clips.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1JuX7ammXE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJfAMmUCsw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJX4O1TPtw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsT_9LNRkr0
Don't know if this is what you're looking for but *shrugs* I found it funny. Second one isn't so much, but I just wanted people to see Kurt cobain get beaten up.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211
This one is easily the best ever.
Bastard. You should know that I never check the little URL thingey. I just click the links.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
Probably old but I love them anyway.
Don't Scare a Brother
Only one that is accepted. The rest really aren't that funny.
I'm amazed, it's actually the very first Family Guy clip I've seen that didn't make my side split.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
Probably old but I love them anyway.
Don't Scare a Brother
Only one that is accepted. The rest really aren't that funny.
I'm amazed, it's actually the very first Family Guy clip I've seen that didn't make my side split.
Oh come on, mine was funny. You know it was.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I'm afraid I dodged the punchline. =)
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I'm afraid I dodged the punchline. =)
But you know it