Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Games on your wish list!
#21
Are you kidding? I can't even afford a next gen system yet. I need to get a job. Badly.

When I buy the PS3, MGS4.

...

I just bought Karaoke Revolution presents: American Idol, the Ps2 game. That's pretty fun. xD
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#22
If you get a job, don't get anything that costs you money. It will make the next-gen the not-gen. In that you're not getting it. =(

The only game I'm looking forward to across all platforms is MGS4. Tongue

GTAIV will be great, I'm sure, but it's not as compelling for me at the moment.

FFXIII should rock out loud. But I guess I should get XII sometime this century and play that first. *Shrug*

The 360 has some awesome shit already out, but I don't really know what's on the radar for it, except Halo 3.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Are you kidding? I can't even afford a next gen system yet. I need to get a job. Badly.

When I buy the PS3, MGS4.

...

I just bought Karaoke Revolution presents: American Idol, the Ps2 game. That's pretty fun. xD

I thought you had a Xbox 360? If not why have you got a Xbox live gamertag?

Also, Fable came out on the original Xbox, didn't it, not the 360?

I'm pissed off right now with my 360, the flap covering the two UBS ports broke. Not a huge deal, but still pretty agitating.
Reply
#24
Yep it came out on the Xbox not the 360. Basically I'm leaning towards getting a part time job myself and then buying a 360 so I can play online with my cousins who just got back from Iraq.
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
I'd be so disapointed if they didn't make a KH3 after that secrete video in II.



They're making a KH for the Wii with Mario in it.

Did you happen to notice the fact that its shown in the April edition of EGM? A gaming magazine which has apparently been fucking with people in April for years?
Reply
#26
This is Kami we are talking about here. He either was trying to trick him or was drunk. Possibly both.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#27
xD
Reply
#28
*Ish bored again*

Devil may Cry 4. I nearly cried when I found out it was coming out on the 360.

Oh and I'm hella excited about the Halo 3 beta coming out in a week. I've never played Halo before, so yea, should be fun.
Reply
#29
I... lost my crackdown beta testing thing D=
Reply
#30
You lost your crack? Just go to the nearest alley and get some more. It's cheap and great to do.

I'm leaning towards renting Spidey 3 so I can see if it really is sucky. I love Spidey 2 because of the whole free-roaming thing. As long as Spidey 3 is similar than it's good enough for me.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Devil may Cry 4. I nearly cried when I found out it was coming out on the 360.

Oh and I'm hella excited about the Halo 3 beta coming out in a week.

Woop woop
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I... lost my crackdown beta testing thing D=

What do you mean Crackdown beta testing thing? 0.o
Reply
#33
Thinking about picking up Halo 2. Never played any Halo games before, but as of right now my 360 just lays around collecting dust, so I might as well give Halo a shot before H3 comes out.

BTW, is the game any good without online play, or would I really need online to truley enjoy it?
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I... lost my crackdown beta testing thing D=

What do you mean Crackdown beta testing thing? 0.o

..

With Crackdown you get a free beta testing invite for halo 3
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I... lost my crackdown beta testing thing D=

What do you mean Crackdown beta testing thing? 0.o

..

With Crackdown you get a free beta testing invite for halo 3

That isn't anything important, it just tells you what you have to do.

Load up the game, go to downloads, and on the 15th of may the Halo 3 option will be activated and once you download it, blam, you can start playing.
Reply
#36
I'm really looking forward to:

Heavenly Sword (PS3)
Lair (PS3)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3)
The Darkness (I'd definitely get it for PS3 over 360)
Tenchu Z (360)
Blue Dragon (360)
Mario Party 8 (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Thinking about picking up Halo 2. Never played any Halo games before, but as of right now my 360 just lays around collecting dust, so I might as well give Halo a shot before H3 comes out.

BTW, is the game any good without online play, or would I really need online to truley enjoy it?

Well, since you have never played it before the story mode should be intresting but online is so much for fun.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Thinking about picking up Halo 2. Never played any Halo games before, but as of right now my 360 just lays around collecting dust, so I might as well give Halo a shot before H3 comes out.

BTW, is the game any good without online play, or would I really need online to truley enjoy it?

I loved Halo 2 and I almost never play online. The story is fun and the different difficulties really make you experiment with different styles of game play.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#39
I wish though that in 2 they had put in those emblems for beating the separate levels on different difficulties the way they did in Halo 1. I kind of liked seeing the Legendary symbol on The Library, would've been nice for some of the levels in 2.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#40
Once you play online you will learn glitches like the BXR and Double Shot, they help with harder difficulties.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)