Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DS games
#1
I bought my DS late last year, but I haven't been able to play it much. Do you guys have any suggestions on games that I should look into buying? Right now, I have Megaman ZX and Super Mario 64 DS.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#2
Pokemon pearl or diamond. Metroid Prime: Hunters. Star Fox command. Touch the Dead.


And thats about it.
Reply
#3
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Reply
#4
The New Super Mario Brothers?

Also, apparently, there's a DBZ CARD BATTLE GAME coming out for the DS soon.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
Games that I play (but you might not like them): Animal Crossing, Kirby: Squeak Squad, Cooking Mama, Pokemon Pearl
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#6
Final Fantasy 3 and just about every Phoenix Wright game.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Final Fantasy 3 and just about every Phoenix Wright game.


Yea to FF3, but PW has WAY too much talking.
Reply
#8
I dunno. I like it.

Also, I know it's never gonna happen, but if it does, Jump Super/Ultimate Stars.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario Hoops 3 on 3, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island DS, Sonic Rush and (this is my own personal bias, I don't care what anyone else says) TMNT 3: Mutant Nightmare.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#9
I wasnt able to play TMNT on DS but i played it on GBA and it was pretty cool. The title that im really anticipating buying is PotC: AWE
Reply
#10
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All, Elite Beat Agents, Kirby Cursed Canvas, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, and Touch Detective. All those games should give you hours upon hours of entertainmenet. =P
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Also, I know it's never gonna happen, but if it does, Jump Super/Ultimate Stars.

My friend, who shall remain nameless, keeps hyping that game up. In fact, Piccolo Daimoun never stops talking about it. <.<

If I didn't have to import it, I'd totally get it. Right now, however, I'm leaning toward either one of the Pokemon games or one of the PW games.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#12
Super Mario DS is the best game on the DS IMO. Go get that.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Also, I know it's never gonna happen, but if it does, Jump Super/Ultimate Stars.

My friend, who shall remain nameless, keeps hyping that game up. In fact, Piccolo Daimoun never stops talking about it. <.<

I'll probably make a thread about it if it's really good. I'm hoping that it's worth the language barrier. Anyway...

It really depends if you're willing to go online or not. I know you don't have a wireless router, so you'd have to get the USB thing.

But...For a good, long single player, I'd say Final Fantasy 3 and Pokemon are good games. Pokemon especially, as long as you're not looking for someone crazy different, especially if you're missing online.

Super Mario 64 DS is pretty sweet. Updating graphics and the like.

However, games like Metroid Prime Hunters, Starfox Command, and Custom Robo are good for online play. Metroid is especially sweet; I have a blast playing Greg when he comes home, even if it's been awhile. All 3 games look beautiful, too.

By the way, these are games I all own. I won't touch games I don't. >.>

Edit: I remember reading that it's just too much hassle to get Jump! SS/US in North America. Something about all the different animes within conflicting with all kinds of companys.
Reply
#14
I'll get Super Mario 64 DS as soon as I complete Super Mario Bros DS.
Reply
#15
Fuck, I had a whole post typed up but it got deleted. In any case, they've mostly been covered.

A few games I'd like to get are Jump Ultimate Stars, Custom Robo, and Starfox Command, for the online modes. I've also had a recent hankering for Yoshi's Story, so the sequel might be in order for the summer holidays. Me and PD play Hunters a lot, once I get home (my college blocks games) I'll probably get in on the Pok?mon trading (speaking of which, if you haven't got the GBA games I'd highly recommend them. Very cheap at this point. Fire Red or Leaf Green if you're a fan of the originals, but my favourite by far is Emerald).

Know that Elite Beat Agents is probably the most under-rated DS game ever. It's fucking fun, but also extremely hard. This makes Guitar Hero look like a bitch.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#16
Supes, I can tell you're a nintedo freak. I've only come across one other than you. And man did he love his nintendo 64.
Reply
#17
Krillin, 17 and Zarbon are all pretty Nintendo-freakish, though the last is much more into retro stuff.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#18
In a DS thread a little while ago SB actually convinced me to go out and buy one(he wasn't trying to, but I asked about it and his opinions won me over). And I loves it Big Grin

My game collection is pretty thin. Havn't had any real chances to stock up on games, but Pokemon is certainlly a great one, hunters is good as well(but to be honset I really havn't played it so much), FFIII I was actually not a big fan of. They don't even show MP while in a battle, you just have to assume when your low, which is bothersome...

After I bet FFXII, and Super Paper Mario, I'm planning on picking up a few more DS titles, most of which were already mentioned somewhere above.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#19
Tapion, what do you mean they don't show MP? >.> There's a number to the left of the three spells for each spell level.

I forgot Elite Beat Agents, but I've only played a demo of it. And the touch screen didn't work. O.O
Reply
#20
[quote]Originally posted by Super Buu
Fuck, I had a whole post typed up but it got deleted. In any case, they've mostly been covered.

A few games I'd like to get are Jump Ultimate Stars, Custom Robo, and Starfox Command, for the online modes. I've also had a recent hankering for Yoshi's Story, so the sequel might be in order for the summer holidays. Me and PD play Hunters a lot, once I get home (my college blocks games) I'll probably get in on the Pok?mon trading (speaking of which, if you haven't got the GBA games I'd highly recommend them. Very cheap at this point. Fire Red or Leaf Green if you're a fan of the originals, but my favourite by far is Emerald).

Know that Elite Beat Agents is probably the most under-rated DS game ever. It's fucking fun, but also extremely hard. This makes Guitar Hero look like a bitch.[/quote]

BEST FRIGEN GAME EVER
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)