Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Who on Chubbs do you speak to frequently? =D
Me:
Tom
Bojack
Goku Jr.
Raspberry
Bujin (I guess)
Gohan . . . when he wants something. >=o
Cargo
Ben
Spice
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Tom
Gokua
Jack
Reb
Amy
Jackie
Gregzorz
Laura
Chris
Deak
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
Me:
Celipa
Ben
Piccolo Daimoun
Akane
Spence
A20 (when he's on)
Tom (the occasional French vs. Brit conversation)
Gokua (I guess. >=O)
That's about it. I've added a whole bunch of people, but I've never talked to them. xD
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Baron, you forgot Lee you noob.
In no order:
Gokua/Baron
Spice/Lee
Downy Peach/Stew
Dave
Alex
Laura
Olibu
Remy
Rasp
Goku Jr
Celipa
Spence
Ben (Emo <3)
Krillin :3
Uh.. there's more, I generally talk to pretty much everyone. >_> I just haven't been talking to anyone lately. Soo... yeah. And there's probably more, those were just off the top of my head.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Me and Lee get lovin'. <3
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Tapion/Mike
Ballofire/Tom
Olibu/Marc
Gokua/Baron
Goku Jr/Matt (Yes, that's me)
Paragus/Kenny
Jeice/Brian
Raspberry
On occasion I talk to a few others: Gohan, Ben, Lee
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Old School:
Evan (old Tapion)
Noah (old Bojack/new Tien)
Mike (old HF17... so what if he's gone >.>)
New School:
Pigero
Android 15
Gokua
Gohan
Spencinator
Doug/Grampa Gohan
Ben
the Vent
Occassionaly:
Bra
Will
Aqua
Tapion (I got him good with a screamer the other day)
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 8
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
No one =(
AIM = fun
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Tom, Baron, & Lee > MSNM > AIM
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 0
Threads: 8
Joined: May 2007
my screenname is xxmajinxrobbyxx IM me or die
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Tapion (I got him good with a screamer the other day)
Yeah...he did ;(
The most frequent people I talk to are:
Goku Jr
Retane
Aqua
Android 16
Paragus
Jiece
Raspberry
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
No one =D
Well occasionally I chat to Raspberry, but that's it.
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
No one =D
Well occasionally I chat to Raspberry, but that's it.
You need aim!
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
No one =D
Well occasionally I chat to Raspberry, but that's it.
Get MSN. I tlk 2 u.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Haha I won't be on anyones list.
Hermit ftw.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."