Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vegetables
I already used Kale for Kol's sister, and I might use Rapini for his dad.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Man... At least change the format.... Instead of copying the plants name... Make it your custom XD
Edited:
Something like...
-Kaili
-Rapino
Posts: 10
Threads: 129
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
I DON'T KNOW HOW THE JAPANESE DID IT D:
Someone explain it to me.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
It's easy.. If you add my AIM I ll show you how I do it XD
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
You're offline you sunnuvabitch
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Zangya
For Nameks:
List of musical terminology
List of musical instruments
Clap Clap..... Amazing...
Kol: No Im not >.>..........
Posts: 10
Threads: 129
Joined: Dec 2006
Could just search for a Japanese translator...
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Anybody who wanna Japanize their custom names
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirigana#Th...ing_system
Edited:
Japanese Translators don't work like that... You get the name of the veggie in Japanese... Not a DBZ character name >.>
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Salad rape (Brassica napus)
XD
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Salad rape (Brassica napus)
XD
Meh?
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
OR... you could all be original and just think up a name...
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Well.... I think using Food names as the starting point is something very interesting... And if you do rename the foods into your own DBZ character.... It is rather original-.-
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
Except for Akira having already done that.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
The name's would be original, the basic concept just wouldn't be.
Edit: I already have my guy's name. =P
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Goku Jr XD
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
Yardurong, Sharoto, Urrucoo, Rinteru. Other non-saiyan characters have edible names, too.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
I'm going to be called:
New Zealand Spinach