Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Ass Spar Discussion
#21
Real quick question...olibu are you trying to sound like yoda in your posts?
Reply
#22
yea like this...


Quote:Impressed on the work the fox was, able to bask in it, he was not.
Reply
#23
Also, could we do more then one RP this round before we vote?
Reply
#24
I wasn't going to be able to get mine up until tonight anyways I just wanted to know. Maybe a little extra time would be good becuase last round we just stopped when everyone got a post in.
Reply
#25
What a horrible clusterfuck. This should have been properly organized before-hand.
Reply
#26
So far its good dude. You haven't done anything to make me stand up out of my chair grab my hair and make myself go further blad so its all good. Once the fighters dwindle and we face off I will let you know more but as of now you are good.
Reply
#27
I would go with week. Some of us are to busy to post every day. Escpecialy now....my weekend is over and I go back to work in a few hours for six days of fun. So I will be able to post but I doubt get more then one up in the next two days.
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Kilah
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
So like, every two days we vote no matter what?

How about every two days at 5PM Pacific. I can notify everyone that they need to vote and I can announce who got who.

*grins* Can't let you have all the fun, Cold.

Yes but then we have a problem, I still can't send PMs to you.
Reply
#29
Quote:Clusterfuck: A disastrous situation that results from the cumulative errors of several people or groups.
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Clusterfuck: A disastrous situation that results from the cumulative errors of several people or groups.

Is that from the dictionary?
Reply
#31
Since you blocked me as well then I can't PM you. So it kinda is your problem as well.
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Yes, how about every three days at 8:00pm est we vote, allowing some of the other people who have an active life rather then chubbs but still not making it incredibly boring for people like me, who spend 12 out of 16 hours in the day on chubbs >.>

Deal. I think I could have a few posts done by then...oh and lets just wait till everyone else agrees to this so we dont just make shit up while they are away...oh and cool then I should be able to PM you.
Reply
#33
so, now who's posting/when can I post, did we just kick the order to the curb? I still go after Shu, correct?
Reply
#34
well, I think that I'm going to type one up that'll involve mostly just Kilah and myself.
Reply
#35
It's up...and don't worry, I probably won't use kaioken again...maybe...
Reply
#36
You can go ahead Shu, mine will be up later tonight early tomarrow morning around the same time my last one was posted...if you want to get yours up and out of the way its cool with me.
Reply
#37
Since Kilah wasn't voted out he wouldn't be knocked out. He would be down for a bit maybe but not knocked out.
Reply
#38
Alrighty....by the way I love your writing yo....this fight should get good.
Reply
#39
well, whatever works, I just figured that you can't be completely knocked out...so Tongue
Reply
#40
Hey Shu I can't get anything flowing. When you see this post. I will get one up after you. If you still want to wait I can go tomarrow at around 3:00 western time thats when I get off work.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)