Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Main Text: Kirano
Colo(u)rs: Evil Scheme, purple, black, red, brown, etc.
Other Text: Big Bang Buster!!!
Other Text2: Spice Bros
Other Text3 (Optional - if you can make it fit): Hello, My name is Kirano, and I will be Killing you today
Images: Cloud and Tidus.
Posts: 0
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2005
I'd like to request one for future use. ^-^ Take your time 'cause I'm in no rush. <3
Main Text: Videl
Image:
Here
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
![[Image: KiranoSigjpg.jpg]](http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Ben7el/KiranoSigjpg.jpg)
Could you edit the Bros to Buster?
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
What are you talking about?
>.>
<.<
<.>
It says Big Bang Bros. I entended it to say Big bang
BUSTER. Could you please edit that out?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Press F5, Kirano.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.
*slaps forehead*
Thanks. I had to key refresh, the refresh button didn't work. 0_o
EDIT: By any chance, matching avy?
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.
I was going to recommend Alt-F4, but okay, that works too.
And the sig is alright. I'm not feeling the font though. It seems sort of out of place in the sig. I think it's because it wasn't really blended into the background.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.
I'm not cruel like you. =P Oh, and I almost did that to see if it worked, too, but then I remembered. >.<
Exactly what Kirano said. A better font would definitely improve it; probably something that is not so bland.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
=o
Thats hawt.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.
I was going to recommend Alt-F4, but okay, that works too.
You might of as well said click the red 'X' in the courner of the window. -_-
Nice siggy, KC, I needed something new. ^_^