Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gokua's GFX Station
#21
The background is nice, but I don't really like the pic. It blends well with the BG so its all good. I may switch to it now and save Bujins
Reply
#22
Yeah, the stock itself is of low quality, but it was a nice pic overall, so I chose it.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#23
I guess I have been a suitable substitute for you Torbie.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Ok, what you said was pretty vague, so this is what I got:

[Image: 4puar.jpg]


It's only a rough draft, so I can kinda structure what's next. Tell me what you like, dislike, and what else you want on it.

OMG beauty. I love you. >.>

In a brother kind of way.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#25
Since you didn't have any complaints, here is the final product:

[Image: kenshinsig.jpg]


There you go Puar.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#26
Try a Piccolo sig.

Pics: Piccolo (with his weighted clothing on)
Text1: Piccolo
Text2: XTC
Colors: Up to you, maybe a kinda greenish
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#27
You wish is my command.

[Image: chubbspicsigi.jpg]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
[Image: kiranosig.gif]
I love this one.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
You wish is my command.

[Image: chubbspicsigi.jpg]

=D I was wondering if you where going to edit the second text. =p
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#30
Try me. The two best pics are in my tech vault, but if you wanna edit a Burter pic to look more childish, more power to ya.

I don't care how it looks, so long as it doesn't suck. =o
Reply
#31
Giggidy

[Image: chubbsbjsig.jpg]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#32
The BJ one looks to... red >.>

Fancy kicking me up a Gohan sig?

Text: Gohan
Text2: "RB" or "RagBlack"
Theme: Innocent with strength (or some thing along those lines >.>)
Pic's: which ever fits
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#33
He prolly made him in his Kaioken aura. Pretty cool nonetheless. Hey Gokua could you make me a matching avatar? Of course after Gohans sig and all.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#34
I'm busy at the moment, so expect them later in the week. Hopefully by sunday morning. sorry for the inconvenience.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#35
I promised up to 1,000 zeni to Gokua for that Kenshin sig.

Staff, +1,000 zeni to Gokua.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#36
[Image: sdsig.jpg]




I am trying new things and this was one of them.



C&C welcome.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#37
Another sig for my company.



[Image: sdsig2.jpg]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#38
Will this do?



[Image: vegetajrsigi.jpg]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#39
Nah, I'm ok.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#40
I'm still taking reqeusts.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)