07-17-2006, 01:15 AM
You know what do!! I'm bored so yeah. Give me something to do!
|
Silver's Sig Workshop
|
|
07-17-2006, 01:15 AM
You know what do!! I'm bored so yeah. Give me something to do!
07-17-2006, 01:22 AM
Get me pics, and I'll make it happen. I have no luck in finding Scar pics >.<
07-17-2006, 01:25 AM
Me. Click my tech link for pics. Using Burter pics and modifying them is cool too. Need alliance name there as well.
Please.
07-17-2006, 01:27 AM
Ok. I have one for you I could just change, but I'll just make a new one ^_^
07-17-2006, 01:56 AM
Is Tai Pow the name, or secondary text? If its secondary, I need the name
07-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Yaj's
![]() Blue's ![]() Bj's: Yeah, I just couldn't get into yours and everything I tired looked like shit, so I just edited the previous one I had. ![]() Anyone else want a sig? I do any anime!!!
07-17-2006, 03:41 PM
What Name do you want on the sig? That kinda helps >.<
Oh, and can I get some C&C on the above sigs?
07-17-2006, 03:44 PM
I appreciate the gesture, but I had asked for a sig because I wanted a new one. If I wanted that sig you made me awhile ago, I'd have said "hey, can you link me to that old sig you made?"
Thanks anyway, though.
07-17-2006, 03:45 PM
I'll keep trying then. I'll eventually figure something out ^_^
07-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr I'll make you one, Beej. ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
07-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the comment Tooro. I JUST saw it >.<
Anyone else want a sig? I'm bored
07-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Ok.
KC Nezi Anyone else?
07-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Deiced to make one for Vi as well. Nezi, I am still working on yours, but its proving difficult. Same with BJ's
King Cold's ![]() not my best work >.< Violet ![]() The chicks hair was red, but I changed it. C&C on any of these please!!
07-17-2006, 08:31 PM
While I don't think Violet needed another one I love that sig....great job.
07-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver Holy shnitzel! Nice work, bro.
07-18-2006, 12:21 AM
I can see them, they are just really hard to cut, and then something goes wrong with the BG, and yeah. I'll get you one, don't worry.
07-18-2006, 01:21 AM
Look at the BG colors, then look at KC, and then you tell me. Lol
07-18-2006, 01:31 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin Yes it was, though it was the best I could find >.< If anyone can find me some decent KC pics, I will give you 50 zeni for each one that I deem useful. And anyone else want a sig? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|