Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Silver's Sig Workshop
#1
You know what do!! I'm bored so yeah. Give me something to do!
Reply
#2
Scar from FMA. Surprise me with the details.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#3
Get me pics, and I'll make it happen. I have no luck in finding Scar pics >.<
Reply
#4
Me. Click my tech link for pics. Using Burter pics and modifying them is cool too. Need alliance name there as well.

Please.
Reply
#5
Ok. I have one for you I could just change, but I'll just make a new one ^_^
Reply
#6
Jeez...You're right...

Good ones are hard to find.

I'm being serious.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#7
Is Tai Pow the name, or secondary text? If its secondary, I need the name
Reply
#8
Yaj's
[Image: TaiPowsig.jpg]

Blue's
[Image: Scarsig.jpg]

Bj's: Yeah, I just couldn't get into yours and everything I tired looked like shit, so I just edited the previous one I had.
[Image: BJSigedit.jpg]





Anyone else want a sig? I do any anime!!! Big Grin
Reply
#9
What Name do you want on the sig? That kinda helps >.<

Oh, and can I get some C&C on the above sigs?
Reply
#10
I appreciate the gesture, but I had asked for a sig because I wanted a new one. If I wanted that sig you made me awhile ago, I'd have said "hey, can you link me to that old sig you made?"

Thanks anyway, though.
Reply
#11
I'll keep trying then. I'll eventually figure something out ^_^
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I appreciate the gesture, but I had asked for a sig because I wanted a new one. If I wanted that sig you made me awhile ago, I'd have said "hey, can you link me to that old sig you made?"

Thanks anyway, though.

I'll make you one, Beej.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#13
Thanks for the comment Tooro. I JUST saw it >.<

Anyone else want a sig? I'm bored
Reply
#14
Ok.

KC
Nezi

Anyone else?
Reply
#15
Deiced to make one for Vi as well. Nezi, I am still working on yours, but its proving difficult. Same with BJ's

King Cold's
[Image: KCsig.jpg]
not my best work >.<

Violet
[Image: VioletSig.jpg]
The chicks hair was red, but I changed it.

C&C on any of these please!!
Reply
#16
While I don't think Violet needed another one I love that sig....great job.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Blue's
[Image: Scarsig.jpg]

Holy shnitzel! Nice work, bro.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#18
I can see them, they are just really hard to cut, and then something goes wrong with the BG, and yeah. I'll get you one, don't worry.
Reply
#19
Look at the BG colors, then look at KC, and then you tell me. Lol
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Look at the BG colors, then look at KC, and then you tell me. Lol

Translation: It was a pretty horrible pic of KC >.>

Yes it was, though it was the best I could find >.< If anyone can find me some decent KC pics, I will give you 50 zeni for each one that I deem useful.

And anyone else want a sig?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)