Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
So like...are we getting rewards? =\
You should've waited for all of us to post though...I didn't get a chance to make my summary...
Not important, 'cause I'm redoing the background soon anyways...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
No, we decided to forego awards this saga to do something different.
Kidding. You get awards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Rewards*
>_>
Oh...and DA:C is starting this soon...o_o Damnit, I need to RP!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
No, I mean awards. You all get awards for being in the saga. Y'know, like best roleplayer and stuff.
Pay attention, god.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Yeah, but I was talking about rewards, do we get any of those? >_>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I mean I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
You left me, Got and KV outta your posts Aqua o.O
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 41
Threads: 23
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
You left me, Got and KV outta your posts Aqua o.O
He had us in there. Anyways, I didn't catch this until after you ended the saga, so my fault. I'm glad to see it over. =O!
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
You left me, Got and KV outta your posts Aqua o.O
Um... read again. You were all included.
ahem:
Quote:The group was traveling rather swiftly before they heard voices. Shen'Darr signaled an immediate halt and the cluster of warriors skidded to a sudden stop. All except for Bulma, of course, who was still clueless as to what was happening. Shen'Darr had to catch her by the collar and fling her backwards before she marched around the corner in her state of oblivion.
There seemed to be a confrontation between two warriors just a little further down the hall. Shen'Darr knew that particular hall to be the way out and so he did not want to rush into anything that would risk any more of the lives around him. However, after a few moments of tense expectancy, the topic of discussion revealed those arguing as friend rather than foe.
The group continued down the hall and discovered that the voices were none other than Gohan, Goten, and King Vegeta. The saiyin trio was clearly lost and all arguments halted when Shen'Darr?s group came into sight. There were some smiles and awkward glances exchanged before Shen'Darr rushed things along. ?We need to get out of here. Now!?
?But I thought our purpose here was of dire importance?? questioned King Vegeta.
?It is, or it was. But there is something greater going on right now that I don?t fully understand. I will explain more later, but we must first get out of this temple!? As the group neared the exit, a familiar pair of faces came into focus ? Raditzu and Android 18.
And Toma... I was in a rush, I'm sorry i couldn't account for your personal schedule. But I've left it open for you to make a post to close out your character.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
K, I mostly skimmed though it, my bad =(
When should the rewards be up?
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
That, dir sir, is an excellent question. One which I, myself, would love to have answered (I'm not staff so i have no idea).
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I'd like to thank Aqua for stepping up and ending this so...
Thanks Aqua! =D
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Nah, I'll start a personal roleplay tomorrow morning, which will hold out until right before the saga signups end...so I can restart my history....why?...with all the inactivity I had...I messed up my whole story o_o Even forgot why I started it. Anyways, on a completely unrelated note...I'm into a new anime...which will be remarkably similar to my new history... >_>;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Anyone know how mandy days IC this saga has lasted? I need to knowso I can go on with my personal rp.
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Great RPs Aqua! Only complaint was that I wasn't in them. But, it doesn't matter. I'll just post something myself about what happened.
btw, you should get a medal for ending this thing for everyone. Now we can post up things invovling our personal stoylines, quests, etc.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Goddamnit!
Uh...I hope tele-tubes are available now, right? 'Cause I wrote a huge RP of me...on Earth T_T
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Rewards are being worked on, btw. You'll all know when they're done.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
tele-tubes are available now, right?
Please? 'Cause I need to get to Earth or els emy whole RP is down the drain and my inspiration = 0 atm...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Yes, all shops are open on Vegeta again. At least for now so people can move on.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
MK doesn't pay very much attention to recent events. XD
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
|