Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roster/Updates
#11
Kirano told me to go here. So here I am.

Uno Wrote:http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showpost.ph...ostcount=2

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showpost.ph...stcount=54

TP: +12
Zeni: +500

Strength: 100
Constitution: 100
Agility: 150
Insight: 150
Technique: 200
Willpower: 100

Stored: 6 + 12 = 18
Zeni: 1750 + 500 = 2250

Edit by Kirano: He needs his roster updated.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Roster/Updates - by Claire - 04-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Roster/Updates - by Kazuya - 04-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Roster/Updates - by Claire - 04-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Roster/Updates - by Dehan - 04-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Roster/Updates - by Claire - 04-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Roster/Updates - by Dehan - 04-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Roster/Updates - by Claire - 04-12-2008, 02:28 AM
Roster/Updates - by Ander - 04-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Roster/Updates - by Claire - 04-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Roster/Updates - by Ander - 04-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Roster/Updates - by John Doe - 04-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Roster/Updates - by John Doe - 04-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Roster/Updates - by Alura - 04-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Roster/Updates - by Claire - 04-25-2008, 09:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)