Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding a (joyous?) return
#4
I didn't leave before because I was angry, although I did BAWWWW a bit before I did; I'll admit to that bit of lameassery.

I used to have a ship called The Obelisk (in joint ownership with Cell, possibly OldCell now, but I guess the thread for it has been deleted). I don't really want it back, but I'd like to start in Outer Space, so it'd be nice if I could just roleplay as though I had it for the time being and then I'll get rid of it soon enough.

Also, could I then have my username changed to Hell-fighter 17?

For the roster:

* Email: yaehne@hotmail.com
* ICQ:
* AIM: wAt c hAyAkAn

# Species: Android
# Planet: Outer Space
# Zeni:
# Fighting Style: Ruthless and sloppy

And then I guess just Android Upgrade and RAGE Upgrade for items if you were cool with that, too. I'd like some time to think of my best moves, though, if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance to whomever does all this. Thanks, Burt and Rad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Alura - 04-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Kaden - 04-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-29-2008, 04:43 AM
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Sage - 04-29-2008, 05:37 AM
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Alura - 04-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-30-2008, 03:15 AM
Regarding a (joyous?) return - by Waffuru - 04-30-2008, 07:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)