Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zangya
#1
If I find myself unpleased with Julius, would it be possible to switch back to Zangya, and pretend I had never joined with Julius, rather just 'rejoined' with Zangya?

Of course, I'd have to begin all over, since I lost her stats, but I am okay with that. And also, I'm not saying that I have decided on this. I'm going to give it another post or so before I make my final decision.

I just wanted to know if it was possible because assuming I do decide to retake her, I want to do it before DA so I can at least get her started up again before the tournament comes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zangya - by Juno - 05-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Zangya - by Kaden - 05-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Zangya - by Ander - 05-11-2008, 07:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)