Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm returning!
#8
1.) You need a screenshot of the actual old roster. An old word document doesn't work.

2.) No, you don't need a role-play sample if you are a returning character.

3.) Yes, you can become a custom and use your old stats, but since you don't have a roster screenshot, we don't have your old stats.

EDIT: Err...what Kirano said...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm returning! - by Jinpo - 05-08-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm returning! - by Raspberry - 05-08-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm returning! - by Celena - 05-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm returning! - by Raspberry - 05-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm returning! - by Jinpo - 05-08-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm returning! - by Jinpo - 05-08-2008, 08:07 PM
I'm returning! - by Celena - 05-08-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm returning! - by Ander - 05-08-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm returning! - by Jinpo - 05-09-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm returning! - by Celena - 05-09-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm returning! - by Raspberry - 05-09-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm returning! - by Raspberry - 05-09-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm returning! - by Celena - 05-09-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm returning! - by Waffuru - 05-09-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm returning! - by Jinpo - 05-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm returning! - by Shun - 05-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm returning! - by Alura - 05-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm returning! - by Raspberry - 05-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm returning! - by Claire - 05-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm returning! - by Celena - 05-09-2008, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)