05-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Iron Giant!!
EDIT: Ahh, wait, that or Spider-man. It's not complete.
EDITEDIT: It's the scene in Iron Giant where the giant is going all crazy and shit on the town because they're firing on him or in Spider-man where Goblin has MJ and the trolley cart above a bridge.
EDIT: Ahh, wait, that or Spider-man. It's not complete.
EDITEDIT: It's the scene in Iron Giant where the giant is going all crazy and shit on the town because they're firing on him or in Spider-man where Goblin has MJ and the trolley cart above a bridge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

