Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zangya
#7
I have three questions. First off, could someone please do my stats for me so I can see how many points I'll have if I switch back to Zangya and use the new system?

Also, we are able to keep the techniques we learned during Yamu's "Pantheon" saga? Zangya learned Armor of Screams and got the ability to sense people's greatest fear.

One more thing. Since she has technically been on Earth, dormant, for almost a year, would it be reasonable for her to have Ki Sense 1? If not, okay, but I'm just wondering.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zangya - by Juno - 05-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Zangya - by Kaden - 05-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Zangya - by Alura - 05-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Zangya - by Juno - 05-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Zangya - by Ander - 05-11-2008, 07:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)